04 Project Coordinators GFD Mora, CBT Mora, MPCBT Kousseri and CBT Bertoua
Plan International Cameroon is currently advertising for the following position of 04 Projects Coordinators for the Cash Based Transfer, General Food Distribution and Multipurpose Cash Based Transfer projects – Mora, Kousseri and Bertoua.
Please note that this is a local contract.
Dimensions of Role:
This project will be implemented in the Far North region and East Region targeting about Refugees and IDPs respectively in Kousseri, Mora and Mokolo, Lolo, Timangolo, Mbile
About 35, 45 and 30 People respectively will respond to the holder of the position among which 10 people will be directly involve as Plan Staff in the implementation of the project while 100 people are full time temporary staff.
Duty station are respectively Batouri, Mora and Kousseri.
Typical Responsibilities - Key End Results of Position:
The Project Coordinator will among other tasks perform the following tasks:
- Ensure the effective follow-up and management of cash transfer and the effective implementation of the project at the level of the project’s area/site.
- Ensure smooth implementation of project
- Design implementation plan of all related activities such as ;
Registration, Sensitization, training, transfer, supplies of food by traders, complain management, general follow up and security issues…)
- Work in collaboration with the Programs Manager WFP in the development of new grants and resource mobilisation;
- Maintain a good collaboration and communication with technical and financial partners (Plan Canada, UNHCR, WFP) also with local authorities (Regional Delegate of health, Food security sector etc);
- Ensure the respect of the National applicable Protocol;
- Liaise with the program, administrative, logistic and finance staff at the program unit (PU) level to set up the sub office and maximize collaboration and ensure proper coordination of activities.
- Ensure a proper respect of administrative and finance operating procedures.
Dealing with Problems:
The holder of the position has no authorization and will liaise with PU’s finance and Administrative department for all related finance and administrative procedures under the leadership of PUM/ERM.
Communications and Working Relationships:
The Project Coordinator should Maintain a good collaboration and communication with technical and financial partners (WFP,UNHCR,WFP) also with local authorities (Regional Delegate of health, Commerce and Rural Development Nutrition focal point as well as food security sector etc);
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours and Experience Required to Achieve Role’s Objectives:
- University degree in Social Science, Statistics or related courses
- Understands the main processes and methods of cash transfer programming
- At least 1 year of experience working for a reputable international humanitarian and development organization.
- Experience in the management of a multipurpose project in Humanitarian response
- Demonstrate good knowledge on logistic and stock management
- Possesses basic knowledge of Plan’s policies and procedures
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in research and evaluation, planning, participatory monitoring and evaluation, and developing community development projects
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a child protection and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.
Do you know why you Have Never Been Called for an Interview or scholarships?
You need Professional Help from our awesome Career experts team to develop
Winning professional CV (resume) , motivation letter & Cover Letter for you at 50% Discount?
You need career management advice?
Then contact us now. Email us at: email@example.com or call 656140207 and get your CV, Cover Letter or Motivation delivered within hours.
Don't apply for jobs through the above email. Thank you
Recent Jobs in Cameroon New Jobs in Cameroon Jobs in Cameroon
Apply for this job