2020CMH - Academic Internship - Public Affairs / Stage académique - Relations publiques COTCO
2020CMH - Academic Internship - Public Affairs / Stage académique - Relations publiques
Please use this posting to apply for public affairs internship with Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) SA. Potential internship locations include Douala, Belabo, Dompta, Kribi and offshore.
The following conditions must be met in order to be an eligible applicant for an academic internship:
- To be a Cameroonian student at one of the following organization:
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure Polytechnique (ENSP)
- IST (Institut Superieur de Technologie)
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Travaux Publics
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications
- Université de Yaoundé I et II
- Université de Douala
- Université de Ngaoundéré
- Université de Buéa
- Université de Dschang
- Université de Maroua
- Ecole Supérieure Sciences Economiques et Commerciales
- Université Catholique d'Afrique Centrale
- Out of country institutions / schools will be subject to further review.
- Have obtained an average grade of 60% (12/20) during the previous academic year.
2) Application Documentation
The following documents are required for internship applications:
- Copies of Diplomas (The candidate must be a holder of at least "A" Level or BAC).
- A grade statement for the previous academic year.
- School attendance certificate ( attesting that the candidate is fully registered in a school for the current school year)
- Copy of National Identity card
- Letter from the school attesting that the candidate is fully registered in a program which requires an internship. This letter should specify the goals and duration of the internship.
- A resume.
Applications must be received latest on April 30th, 2020.
Job Role Responsibilities
Expected Level of Proficiency
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Offshore Oil, Technology, Energy
Do you need skilled, trained employees with integrity and Character? Contact us now at email@example.com
Contact our career experts to review & correct your CV, cover letter, motivation letter into winning credentials. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 675544686
Find training programs, seminars & conferences going on in your town today. Click Trainings
Available: Professional Executive Development Short Programs. Add value to your CV and Gain valuable skills that will make you standout as a job seeker. Contact The Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Business Management Development (CELBMD) Africa - The Pan Afican Professional Center and take a short course today. Visit www.celbmdafrica.com or email email@example.com
Apply for this job