Do you need skilled, trained employees with integrity and Character? Contact us now at email@example.com
C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship Cohort 9 - 2020 for (University Students, Job Seekers, Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs)
4 Months Training
C-Life is an African-led, non-profit Christian organization that exists to glorify God by equipping and empowering the next generation of African professionals to emerge as servant- leaders with character and skill. C-Life trains future leaders in Cameroon-Africa, in the areas of servant leadership, Christian discipleship and career development. The goal is for these servant leaders to be role models in their communities, serving others with integrity and skill.
The C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship program is open for application. C-Life is looking for young Cameroonian university students, graduate job seekers, young professionals, and entrepreneurs in Yaounde who are ready to make a commitment to live a lifestyle of honoring God through service, integrity, and professional excellence in one’s work. As a core program of C-Life, the intention of the C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship program is to activate a vibrant community of creative thought leaders who will bring about the much-needed change and transformation in Cameroon-Africa for the glory of God.
– Open to Cameroonian University students, Jobless University Graduates and Young professionals/entrepreneurs from the ages of 20 to 35 years
– Proficiency in English Language
6 July 2020 to October 2020 (4 months), 3 times a week (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) - 3:30 pm to 6 pm
– Facilitators/Trainers/Instructors led Classroom Training
– Community Service/Internship
– Business Plan Competition, Social problems identification and providing solutions by designing realistic projects, mentorship placement, job sourcing and the commissioning ceremony (graduation)
35 Fellows will be recruited for this cohort
For a period of 4 months, we build young people who could be university students, job seekers, young professionals, entrepreneurs into outstanding servant leaders who serve their communities with integrity and skill. After 4 months of the fellowship the outcome is remarkable as young leaders leave as skilled servant leaders, competent young entrepreneurs with seed capital investment, committed corporate young professionals and all round community change makers.
Are you ready to scale in your significance, career, business and life as a young person?
Accepted fellows must be willing to commit the resources and time needed to cover the following programs:-
– Orthodoxy (Your passion and purpose, The philosophy & motivation of a servant leader and much more)
– Orthopraxy (Practical ways to servant leadership, impact of a servant leader, Core community values and much more)
– Entrepreneurial Track (Learning a new skill to create (generate) and establish a successful and much more) business idea
– Media & Communication track (Social media & Blogging, Photography, Videography and much more)
– – Technology Track (Creating websites, Creating Apps to solve social problems, Logo & graphics design for print and online use and much more)
– – Good Governance Track (Ethical Leadership)
– – Hospitality Track (Event Planning, Event renting business, Other hospitality services with business in mind
– – Executive Skills Track ( Public speaking, Negotiation, Time Management, Corporate Etiquette etc)
Fellows during the fellowship must contribute in discussions forums, teamwork and constructively engage with other participants in insightful exchanges around ideas presented.
Then register here by texting your name, telephone number and email to +237 674-083-552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee 10,000FCFA (Fee: 40,000CFA Paid installmentaly)
Or visit our office in Yaounde
Entree St Mark TAM TAM directly opposite Napoleon Bar
Apply for C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship Cohort 9 - 2020 for (University Students, Job Seekers, Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs)