The incumbent will assist the Digital POM in the implementation of the digital transformation strategy and interface with all departments to build an effective digital organization. .
• Works with all Digital POM to build a strategy and plan of the organizational shift to digital focus;
• Work with the Staff Engagement Manager to execute the staff digital journey campaign;
• Collaborate with every department within digital work streams to ensure understanding of the new vision 2020 and propositions of digital projects and initiatives;
• Actively promote and enable knowledge sharing and collaboration across the Digital Programme
• Working closely with staff, including Senior Managers and Digital Champions, to embed Quality Management plans in processes across the Digital Programme work streams.
• Accountable for establishing, running and driving a programme management ethos and holistic view across all project streams to maximise opportunities for efficiencies and benefits tracking to deliver return on investmentWorks with the internal Communications team to develop and execute a Digital Internal Communication Strategy.
• Ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employees’ adoption and usage.
• Creating and implementing behavioral and change management plans that work to drive faster adoption, employee proficiency, and higher ultimate utilization of the changes.
• Delivery of on-the-floor, classroom or multimedia training programmes and 1-to-1 coaching of employees, including supervisors and mid-level managers.
• Acting as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, Computer Science from an accredited college or university, or professional work experience in Web Design and Communication combined with university degree in a related field ;
• Certification in Web Design/applications and programming ;
• Experience in a change management, operations process improvement, performance improvement or organizational development project role. In-depth expertise in applying change management methodologies and tools;
• Proven experience of working at high level with a track record in creating alignment among staff ;
• Experience with process re-engineering and/or organizational design;
• Experience at design/roll-out of organisation-wide communication strategies
• Experience working with communications technologies, including office software, web applications, design/illustration software, databases
• Experience in HTML, wiki mark-up, Photoshop or CSS is a major asset
• 3 to 5 years of experience in web development and design, visual communications and programming.
• Experience in building multi-media presentations to various audiences.
• Intermediate research and compilation skills
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as strength in active listening.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and work collaboratively with and through others at all levels in an organisation.
• Demonstrated organisational abilities.
• Proven influencing, coaching, training, and facilitative skills.
• Ability to diagnose and affect cultural change
• Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
• Outstanding capabilities in conceptual design and development of client-specific training and materials
• Must speak and write both English and French fluently
• Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail , Internet
• Problem solving
• Planning and organising skills
• Report writing skills
• Good communication skills
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Proven problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Detail and quality conscious
• Flexibility and willing to work long hours
• Reliable and Independent
- This position will be outsourced.
- This position is a limited duration contract.
Do you know why you Have Never Been Called for an Interview?
- You need Professional Help from our awesome Career experts team to develop
- Winning professional CV (resume) , motivation letter & Cover Letter for you at 50% Discount?
- You need career management advice?
Then contact us now. Email us at: email@example.com or call 656140207 and get your CV, Cover Letter or Motivation delivered within hours.
Don't apply for jobs through the above email. Thank you
Recent Jobs in Cameroon New Jobs in Cameroon Jobs in Cameroon