Human Resources Officer (M / F) Garoua
Proposed Position: Human Resources Officer (M / F) Garoua
Placed under the technical supervision of the Senior Coordinator in charge of Human Resources and
Administrative of the Senior Regional Manager Zone IV. The lla in charge of Contracts and Litigation
will have for main attributions:
Rl- Recruitment Management
1. Manage the recruitment of the platform in accordance with the procedure in force;
2. Organize the induction and orientation of new recruits (HR procedures and tools, check list);
3. Develop employment contracts and monitor implementation;
4. Ensure the selection of trainees from the platform
R2- Administrative Staff Management
1. Participate in the development and implementation of disciplinary measures taken against members of the
personnel by the hierarchy or the Direction;
2. Maintain personnel records and classification according to nomenclature and notify in case
3. Ensure the writing of the administrative correspondence of the service;
4. Ensure the formalities in case of departure of an employee;
5. Liaise with the CNPS. and the Labor Administration;
6. Implement staff motivation activities to create a good social climate;
7. Maintain a database of all employees and provide information as needed
adequate to provide an objective basis for staff management decisions;
8. Ensure strict compliance with laws, regulations, procedures, rules of procedure, staff regulations, code of conduct;
9. Monitor progress and reclassifications of staff;
10. Declare the workforce at the end of each year;
11. Ensure the management of the health insurance and individual accidents.
R3- Compensation Management
1. Contribute to the collection and processing of pay items;
2. Ensure the update of daily staff time sheets;
R4- Performance Management
1. Verify that staff evaluations are done on time and that their ranking is made of
2. Check the effectiveness of taking courses on ethics, safety and security by all staff
(Prepare half-yearly statements for the Management);
3. Check the rating of each employee's evaluations and MBOs in the employee's file.
4. Ensure that each employee has an up-to-date job description of good quality;
R5- Human Resources Management Policy
1. Ensure interaction between regional offices and headquarters for management issues
human resources ;
2. Verify that the management and personnel development policies developed by ACMS
comply with the legislation in force;
3. Ensure that the human resources management manual is up-to-date with respect to
the ACMS, the legislation in force in Cameroon and is widely distributed among staff;
4. Conduct ad hoc training on CASI legislation and policies as needed;
5. Monitor and update CASI policies and procedures related to resource management
6. Ensure legislative watch.
R6- Participate in ACMS Auditing Management
Contribute to the management of Human Resources audits. tax audits &
social partners, the workforce, and the implementation of the related recommendations.
R7- Ensure reporting and archiving
1. Produce weekly WPs;
2. Ensure the production of monthly and annual social reports and management dashboards
human resources ;
3. Ensuring the filing and electronic archiving of incoming and outgoing mail;
4. Ensure document management and systematic, classical and electronic archiving of any
documentation related to the Administration des Ressources Humaines;
5. Prepare a monthly report of its activities.
1. Perform any other tasks assigned by the hierarchy;
2. Travel quarterly in each office to provide local assistance to employees.
Required profile for the position: Chargé des Ressources Humaines (M / F) Garoua
Being of Cameroonian nationality.
Hold at least a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a Bachelor's degree in Law / Management associated with a degree in Human Resources Management.
Have at least four (4) professional experience including two (2) years in a similar position in the Human Resources Department of a development organization, NGO, project or large-scale company. Relevant experience in an international NGO will be an asset.
Have knowledge and practical experience in areas such as: contract law, labor law, social litigation management, & administrative.
Have audit management skills to respond to ACMS's various audit recommendations and be able to improve operations accordingly.
Skills and Values
- Have good public relations skills, and sense of organization;
- Have a strong sense of confidentiality, honesty / integrity, and a commitment and ability to work in harmony with people of different backgrounds and cultures;
- To be able to demonstrate skills for the management of human relations, communication and the development of its employees;
- Have analytical and strategic thinking capacity, and results-based management capacity;
- Have a structured mind and a good capacity for oral and written expression;
- Have a willingness to work under pressure and to question themselves;
- Being able to build synergies in the structure; be proactive, knowing how to give structured suggestions. and know how to work in a team as well as in a transversal way with the other services.
Do you know why you Have Never Been Called for an Interview or scholarships?
You need Professional Help from our awesome Career experts team to develop
Winning professional CV (resume) , motivation letter & Cover Letter for you at 50% Discount?
You need career management advice?
Then contact us now. Email us at: email@example.com or call 656140207 and get your CV, Cover Letter or Motivation delivered within hours.
Don't apply for jobs through the above email. Thank you
Recent Jobs in Cameroon New Jobs in Cameroon Jobs in Cameroon
Apply for this job