Marketing (Digital Sales) Intern
AfroVisioN Group (AVN) is a market leading IT outsourcing company in Buea - Cameroon, offshoring world-class IT solutions and support services to small, medium and large scale enterprises worldwide. Building on more than 10+ years of experience, we have gained extensive knowledge while delivering world-class software, maintenance and support solutions.
AfroVisioN Group is always looking for great people to join her team in different departments, especially the departments of Marketing, Sales & Business Development.
AVN seeks to hire and develop a Marketing Intern for its at Silicon Mountain office (Buea, Cameroon) with immediate start with a special focus on Digital Sales. The internship will run for a period of 6 months, after which the intern will be retained as a full-time Marketing staffer at AfroVisioN Group Buea, all things being equal.
This is an unpaid internship, however, selected candidate will be provided with a stipend for transport. The stipend will be higher than Cameroon’s minimum wage.
The Intern will work under the close supervision of our Marketing Consultant and the CEO. S/he will be assigned task (and lessons) by the Marketing Consultant, to be executed and reported in due time. S/he will participate in strategy meetings and as s/he grows in his/her career, s/he will be expected to actively participate and contribute in developing these strategies.
Execute and develop reports for all tactical aspects concerning digital marketing and sales at AfroVisioN Group, including but not limited to;
- AVN’s profiles on professional social media and IT outsourcing platforms
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Social Advertising Campaigns
- Search Engine & Analytics Campaigns
- Follow up for marketing related procurements and supplies
- Customer (Live Chat) Support on AVN website
- Secretariat for marketing related strategies and activities
- Assist in business and partnership development for marketing related activities
- Event Coordination for AfroVisioN Group Events and at Events sponsored by AfroVisioN Group
The Ideal Candidate is
- Passionate about Marketing in general, B2B Digital Sales in particular.
- Good at using PowerPoint or other presentation software, creating presentations and in performing great presentations.
- Have a strong willingness to ravage every knowledge in books and the internet; especially in marketing, sales, corporate business development and software engineering.
- Have a higher-institute experience
- Deeply reads and practices digital marketing techniques
- Certified in one or more digital marketing programs
- Go-Getter. Experienced in collecting/interpreting data from a variety of media platforms to make solid business recommendations.
- Innovative. Strong understanding of how advertising and digital channels work
- Eager to Learn new software
- Passionate about customer service
- Organized and have strong skills in using administrative technologies like Google Docs, Evernote or Office Word.
Applicants must apply before the 23rd of December 2017. All applications will be processed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview after which we will select the best candidate to commence internship from the 8th of January 2018.
Apply for this job