Sales Manager: Afrikanet Online Sarl
AFRIKANET is a company that offers telecom services. In order to develop our market share, we are looking for salesmen whose main missions are the following:
- Achieve sales and profitability objectives in accordance with ethical and corporate principles.
- Increase the sales performance according to the needs of the company
- Gather market information needed on market trends.
Area of ??Responsibility
- Implementation of the commercial strategy, conquer the market share again and achieve the sales objectives in accordance with the company's ethical principles.
- Monitor competitor sales and promotion activities, inform accordingly and prepare action plans against competitors' sales activities
- Use the representative budget efficiently and in good father,
- Carry out the necessary follow-up and increase profitability. Develop and maintain effective personal contacts with external clients, key customers. Develop and strengthen the company's image Prepare all relevant reports accurately and on time and send them to related parties.
Minimum BAC + 2 years in Marketing and Commercial /or equivalent training 2 to 3 years of experience in the field accompanied by a successful success in a similar position.
In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and marketing method
- Analytical Thinking and Work, Influential Skills, Customer Focus, Planning and Organizing, Decision Making and Teamwork, Strategic Thinking and Self-Reliance.
Required attachments: Curriculum Vitae and Letter of motivation
Location: North West & South West
Do you know why you Have Never Been Called for an Interview?
- You need Professional Help from our awesome Career experts team to develop
- Winning professional CV (resume) , motivation letter & Cover Letter for you at 50% Discount?
- You need career management advice?
Then contact us now. Email us at: email@example.com or call 656140207 and get your CV, Cover Letter or Motivation delivered within hours.
Don't apply for jobs through the above email. Thank you
Recent Jobs in Cameroon New Jobs in Cameroon Jobs in Cameroon
Apply for this job