Scholarships: 2018/2019 EXECUTIVE LLM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION: The scholarships are worth up to 100% of postgraduate diploma tuition fees are available to eligible applicants (worth up to £24,000), and are intended to help support the winners with the cost of tuition fees over two years, whilst studying.
UNIVERSITY: The King’s College London
LOCATION: United Kingdom
RESEARCH AREA: Field Of Law
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY:
King’s College London is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge, learning and understanding in the service of global society.
Through strong partnerships and research and teaching excellence, King’s is recognised as a thought-leader on interdisciplinary themes of global significance. King’s provides an internationalised curriculum and student experience which creates global citizens connected to international networks and employable anywhere in the world.
King’s International Strategy to 2020 sets out the university’s vision for taking advantage of the overwhelmingly positive impact thinking globally has on our students, our staff, our research and the world at large.
King’s International Strategy has been designed to integrate seamlessly into the university’s wider strategy and ethos and is underpinned by five strategic priorities:
1. Attract the best international minds to King’s
2. Provide an internationalised curriculum and student experience
3. Invest in strategic partnerships with world-class institutions
4. Raise King’s profile as a thought-leader in areas of global significance
5. Create an ethical and enabling environment for King’s international activities
ELIGIBILITY: All applicants to the King’s College London and IBA Executive LLM course are welcome to apply for these scholarship opportunities. The School will award scholarships based on the following eligibility criteria, as well as to ensure a global distribution of cultural, legal and professional perspectives:
- be able to demonstrate financial need,
- have attained at least a 2:1 or international equivalent at undergraduate degree level
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY: All Nationalities
DEADLINE: October 29 2017.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates Should: Click apply for this job below to apply
Apply for this job