Scholarships: Environmental Management (Masters and PhD Scholarships at McGill University in Canada, 2017)
McGill University is a public research university in Canada. McGill offers degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study, with the highest average admission requirements of any Canadian university.
The McGill University is proud to offer Masters and PhD Positions for the applicants from all over the world. These positions are awarded in Inclusiveness of Community-based Participatory Modelling for Environmental Management.
The aim of the positions is to develop pathways for the improved inclusion of traditional and Indigenous people’s viewpoints in the management of natural resources such as water resources.
Course Level: These positions are available to pursue master and PhD programme.
Available Subject: These positions are awarded in Inclusiveness of Community-based Participatory Modelling for Environmental Management
Scholarship Benefits: These positions will cover the followings:
- Funded Masters and PhD Positions
- Travel aboard will be funded
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.6 or above for all university degrees (Bachelor, Master, etc.) is required.
- Experience in agricultural engineering, civil engineering, social sciences, water resources management, computer science or a closely related field;
- Strong interest in community participation;
- Proficiency and desire to improve skills in computing and Python for scientific programming and data management;
- A very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required; this should be supported by a valid English proficiency test certificate;
- Linguistic capabilities: Within a reasonable amount of time after beginning your MSc or PhD degree, you must be able to speak a minimum of one language of the chosen study site and conduct group meetings and write reports in those languages;
- The applicant should have an ability to work both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary research team;
- Working knowledge of GIS software will be considered as a plus.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these positions.
Method of Application: Applicants can apply via email.
- Candidates should email both Dr. Muhammad Baig and Mr. Julien Malard (muhammad.baig-at-mail.mcgill.ca and julien.malard-at-mail.mcgill.ca ) and provide the following:
i) CGPA of all degrees taken (undergraduate and graduate);
ii) a detailed CV, and
iii) information on how the candidate feels that they meet the requirements mentioned above. Only applications that include these three items will be considered. Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only get in touch with candidates that have passed our preliminary screening
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 10, 2017.
Many young people so times don't succeed to get scholarships because of poor CVs, motivation letter or personal statement. You need Professional Help from our awesome Career experts team to develop winning professional CV (resume) , motivation letter & Cover Letter for you at 50% Discount? Then contact us now. Email us at: email@example.com or call 656140207 and get your CV, Cover Letter or Motivation delivered within hours.
Apply for this job