Senior Divisional Sales Manager
Job Title: Snr Divisional Sales Manager
Reporting to: Sales Director – Guinness Cameroun S.A.
Category: 11 (Level 4)
No of positions: 1
The purpose of the role is to deliver Volume, Share, Distribution and Profit targets expressed through the Trade Strategy for a defined geography, through:
- Leading, motivating and developing their team working in all channels
- Delivering our joint strategy and plans with contracted Distributors
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least Bachelor Degree
- A strong 6-year track record in sales, with specific experience in account management, and / or field sales.
- Sales or relevant industry related experience in FMCG, ideally beverage industry.
- Strong and positively impactful experience of leading field sales teams. Experience of leading 2-layer teams would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of commercial opportunities and sensitivity to customers’ satisfaction.
- Previous experience of designing and delivering joint customer plans.
- Good P&L literacy and previous experience of financial data (targeted trade investment, cost optimization, customer profitability…)
- Strong numerical skills and high level of computer literacy
- Strong influencing skills, able to set a vision and inspire Distributors. Authentic in all interactions, and able to build true partnerships with Distributors and internally with other functions.
- Greatly skilled in resolving conflict and handling tough conversations.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in French and English
- Strong ability to multi- task and operate with pace and agility
- Valid driving license and strong driving experience
- Releasing people’s potential. Lead, motivate, develop and coach the first line of managers through inspiring leadership and License-To-Coach principles. Drive Sales team efficiency & effectiveness.
- Brilliant execution. Embedding the Everyday Minimum Execution Standards in outlets as the way of working: brands availability, visibility, pricing, quality... Ensure complaints from customers and Key Distributors receive timely resolution.
- Distributors Development. Developing and sustaining amazing relationships with a number of our key distributors: Lead joint strategy and plans with distributors, have direct performance and P&L responsibility.
- Compliance. Ensure that Guinness Cameroun and Distributors’ teams are well-trained and aligned with the Diageo Marketing Code, the Diageo Code of Business Conduct and all corporate compliance guidelines.
Female applications are highly encouraged.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age.
HR Director - Guinness Cameroon
Do you know why you Have Never Been Called for an Interview?
- You need Professional Help from our awesome Career experts team to develop
- Winning professional CV (resume) , motivation letter & Cover Letter for you at 50% Discount?
- You need career management advice?
Then contact us now. Email us at: email@example.com or call 656140207 and get your CV, Cover Letter or Motivation delivered within hours.
Don't apply for jobs through the above email. Thank you
Recent Jobs in Cameroon New Jobs in Cameroon Jobs in Cameroon
Apply for this job