Servant Leadership Fellow 2018 - 02 cohort ( Job seekers, Young Professionals & University Students)
C-Life is an African-led, non-profit Christian organization that exists to glorify God by equipping and empowering the next generation of African professionals to emerge as servant- leaders with character and skill. C-Life trains future leaders in Cameroon-Africa, in the areas of servant leadership, Christian discipleship and career development. The goal is for these servant leaders to be role models in their communities, serving others with integrity and skill.
C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship
C-Life is looking for young Cameroonian university students, university graduates or young professionals who are ready to change their world through a journey of pursuing professional significance.
Who We are Looking for
We are looking for you, who has stayed up late at night, unable to sleep, because you felt your life was meant for more than where you are….somewhere deep inside you felt you were created to make a difference—to transform your world, your community your family. We are looking for you who is a Christian but has never stopped to consider what God has to say about your professional choices or how you do your work. We are looking for you, that is full of ideas…but also full of fear and skepticism. We are looking for you who longs to live a life of integrity and professional excellence all for the glory of God.
The intention of LIVE LEAD SERVE—C-Life’s Lifestyle Servant Leadership Fellowship program is to help you on the journey to professional significance. In so doing we want to activate a vibrant community of Christian professionals who are creative thought leaders who will bring about the much needed change and transformation in Cameroon-Africa through living a lifestyle worth emulating (1 Tim 4:12)
- Open to University students, University Graduates and Young professionals in Cameroon from the ages of 20 to 37 years
- Proficiency in English Language is required
- You welcome accountability
5 months (January 2018 to May 2018) of Intense holistic professional training, which includes consistent reading and homework coupled with a commitment to group meetings, mentorship and community service
- First 3 months Facilitator led classroom training
- Last 2 months focus will be on Internships, start-up business projects and community service
- Must be a current university student, university graduate or young professional within the ages of 20-37.
- Submission of a complete online application
- A motivation letter of not more than 1 page, demonstrating why you want to be a part of this journey to professional significance with C-Life
- Can commit to be held accountable among your peers for values C-Life stands for
Only on Wednesdays & Fridays (4pm-6pm)
This is a masterclass professional and life transforming fellowship program. Among other things the training content include
- Servant Leadership
- Self Leadership
- Live Training (Life transformation)
- Public Speaking
- Corporate Etiquette (Corporate excellence)
- Digital technology and communication
- Conflict resolutions
- And much more
Admitted young servant leaders into the Leadership fellowship will pay a registration of 25,000 FCFA only, no other fee is required in the course of the fellowship.
Spots Available: 25
To register click the link http://myclife.org/register/ click on LIVE LEAD SERVE Training Program to fill out the registration form
Or text your names, telelphone number, email and physical address to 656140207
For more information
Visit www.myclife.org or send an email to email@example.com or call 656140207 or
Visit our office in Buea, Mile 17, Opposite CNPS.
Apply for this job