UCB: Area Sales Manager Littoral
Purpose: To develop sales, maximize return on investment.
- Manage growth and success plans
- Realize the KPIS of the Market Strategy
- Supervision and development of the team
- Developing business through effective relationships
Qualifications / Profile
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce / Marketing or other similar disciplines. And at least 3 years of experience with reference in a position in a position of commercial or marketing executive.
- Experience in the marketing of consumer products, preferably experience in a brewing industry as a manager of different types of customers in all these aspects.
- Experience in the management of bars.
- Able to understand the different motives of consumers in beer and soft drinks, and to use this understanding for market segmentation.
- Strategic vision
- Good understanding of large ensembles (macro PESTEL etc), great leader Coach and facilitator.
- Finance: Financial evaluation, reading and understanding of the financial impact on business activities.
- Bilingual French / English is an advantage.
- Good physical and moral health, able to work for long hours.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- At least a B license with experience in driving.
Admissibility deadline June 25, 2017
Apply for this job