Webmaster: The Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation
We are looking for a Webmaster to take our current website to the next level, maintain the website, website functionality, and servers to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites user-friendly, very attractive and secure.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we would like to have you on our team. Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Manages web applications and environments proactively
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Testing websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Monitoring online traffic and conversions
- Ensuring functionality and efficiency of site pages and website
- Analyzes, evaluates & resolves operational issues in a timely manner; reviews trends for process improvements
- Reports project progress to management
- Social Media Management
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Advance knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Experience in social media management
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to collaborate with a team
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, typography, color, and imagery
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
Job Types: Temporary, Contract or full time
- creating and maintaining social media: 3 years (Preferred)
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Webmaster: 3 years (Required)
- Web Design: 5 years (Required)
- web analytics and SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
Do you know why you Have Never Been Called for an Interview or scholarships?
You need Professional Help from our awesome Career experts team to develop
Winning professional CV (resume) , motivation letter & Cover Letter for you at 50% Discount?
You need career management advice?
Then contact us now. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 656140207 and get your CV, Cover Letter or Motivation delivered within hours.
Don't apply for jobs through the above email. Thank you
Recent Jobs in Cameroon New Jobs in Cameroon Jobs in Cameroon
Apply for this job